Visual material and markings of Museums and Archaeological sites
A short profile
Printall company is specialized in designing vector graphics plans, maps and generally all the material that accompany events or cultural activities, particularly regarding visual material museums, archaeological sites and periodical exhibitions. Our company accepts all phases of design and production according to the following procedures:
- Design, recording and impression of exhibits and exhibition space
- Presentation and electronic design of explanatory texts - designs - photos - maps and captions in the museum or archaeological site
- Electronic design of ground plans of archaeological sites
- Image processing and color editing
- Printing signs
We mention below some of our work:
ΕΝΔΕΙΚΤΙΚΑ ΕΡΓΑ ΤΗΣ PRINT ALL ΓΙΑ ΕΠΟΠΤΙΚΟ ΥΛΙΚ0 ΚΑΙ ΣΗΜΑΝΣΕΙΣ
ΜΟΥΣΕΙΩΝ ΚΑΙ ΑΡΧΑΙΟΛΟΓΙΚΩΝ ΧΩΡΩΝ
Όσον αφορά εποπτικό υλικό μουσείων, αρχαιολογικών χώρων και περιοδικών εκθέσεων, σας αναφέρουμε παρακάτω μερικές από τις εργασίες μας:
PRINT ALL COMPANY’S INDICATIVE PROJECTS OF VISUAL MATERIAL AND SIGNS OF MUSEUMS AND ARCHAEOLOGICAL SITES
We mention below some of our work regarding visual material of museums, archaeological sites and periodical exhibitions:
- National Archaeological Museum "PREHISTORIC"
- National Archaeological Museum "SANTORINI"
- National Archaeological Museum "COPPER COLLECTION"
- National Archaeological Museum "POTTERY COLLECTION"
- National Archaeological Museum " CYPRUS COLLECTION "
- Archaeological Museum of Heraklion
- Archaeological Museum of Olympia
- Archaeological Museum of Delphi
- Archaeological Museum of Volos
- Archaeological Museum of Rhodes
- Epigraphic Museum of Kos
- Archaeological Museum of Nisyros
- Archaeological Museum of Kalymnos
- Stoa of Attalos
- Library of Andrianos
- Archaeological Museum of Schimatari
- Chlemoutsi Castle Info kiosk
- Archaeological Museum of Sounio (friezes, archaeological site signs)
- Archaeological Museum of Mycenae
- Archaeological Site of Acropolis
- Archaeological Museum of Kea
- Archaeological site of Elefsina (visual material of the archaeological site)
- Archaeological Site of Mycenae (visual material of the archaeological site)
- Archaeological Site of Acropolis (markings and signs of the archaeological site)
- Archaeological Site of Patras (signs of the archaeological site)
- Archaeological Vravrona (markings of the archaeological site)
- Archaeological Site of Amorgos (visual material of the archaeological site of Pyrgos)
- Exhibition at the station of Corinth
- Metro station of Egaleo (visual material of display cases)
- Metro station of Cholargos (visual material))
PERIODICAL ARCHAEOLOGICAL EXHIBITIONS
- NATIONAL ARCHAEOLOGICAL MUSEUM "AGON"
- MUSES GIFTS AT THE "CONCERT HALL"